Organize Your Charitable Giving
Simple steps to establish a fund:
Provide your contact information.
Choose a method of investment.
Contribute to your fund.
Start using your fund to make grants.
Types of Funds
Stay involved and support any 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Field of Interest
Support specific areas such as education, health care, the arts, or other special interest and geographic regions.
Support one or more specific charitable organizations.
Support broad charitable needs of the community.
- Formal grant presentations.
- Help developing a charitable giving plan.
- Online access to fund information.
- Online fund statements.
- Annual Fund Review.
- Access to online Nonprofit Search.
- Exclusive social and educational events.
- Privacy and anonymity if desired.
Annual Administrative Support Fees on the Market Value of Fund Assets
Fund Applications Available to Download
Donor Advised Fund
Field of Interest Fund